- Promotes circulation and increased tissue health
- Maintenance of joint health
- Facilitates and promotes relaxation while helping to decease stress levels
- Helps to alleviate pain and muscle soreness
- Helps to promote body awareness and full body integration
- Through increased circulation and reduction of pain, aids in promoting and restoring body function and functional independence
- Promote and maintain general well-being
What Is The Difference Between Relaxation Massage And Therapeutic Massage?
Despite their differences therapeutic and relaxation massages are both excellent at achieving their goals. This in turn helps keep body tissues healthy and strong.
Relaxation Massage Sessions
Our relaxation massage sessions are provided by Aimee Davidson. Aimee recently completed her Massage Therapy Diploma and is currently waiting to write her board exams to achieve her Registered Massage Therapists designation.
Our Student Therapist
- Aimee DavidsonRegistered Massage Therapist
Relaxation Massage Rates
- 90 Minute Massage$90+GST
- 90 Minute Relaxation Massage Appointment
- 60 Minute Massage$60 + GST
- 60 Minute Relaxation Massage Appointment